I KNOW that 2011 will bring its own adventures, and the journey will continue for me God willing, so I am ready. Bring it!
As many of you know, I save blogabouts for THEE BOOK.. you know.. when I’m old and wearing purple. So here is a recap of this bloody year.:
• Had my brother and sis in law in from Alaska
• Ended the visit abruptly when Mom fell ill
• Stayed with my Sis & family to care for Mom for the last month of her life
• Laid our Mother to rest.
• Came back to Pismo to begin piecing my world back together (again)
- Got a new cool car.. my beloved tank
- Quilted 3, count em 3 show quilts
- Made arrangements for kids to come and stay in our home.
- Watched the entire season of LOST on DVD and was mesmerized
- I swatted my baby grand girl, and it still hurts. ( me)
- Won a ribbon for a quilt Mid State Fair
- Took a HOT trip to Palm Springs to watch my Grand Girl compete in a beauty contest
- Got hooked on Bejewelled on Facebook
- Got hooked on The Sopranos, via net flicks
- Rented out rooms to tenants and became a half ass B & B ( again)
- Separated from my Walt to help heal each other (?)
- Was given a human angel, I think from Mom
- Left one home on the central coast, to come back to another on central valley
- Began treatment with 4th Shrink, finally one thats working!! ( without meds!!!)
- Became friends with a customer and will win more ribbons!
- Won ANOTHER ribbon at Pacific International Quilt Festival
- Had a health scare of a breast cancerous tumor (benign)
- Quilted 2 more show quilts (cross fingers)
- Kept up with blogabouts, no matter the trauma I go through
- Went to visit my soul sista Ronda in Oregon, and I didn’t discover QVC. Noooo I didnt!
- Had the ::hands down::: weirdest holidays EVER in my life.
- Got sick, but not TOO sick like 2008/9 thanks to Zicam and Airbourne.. ( or straight up pissiness)
- Experienced Christmas through the community outreach of others for distant kids.
- (space saved for NYE Edit...lol)
Years End Theme Song is.................. drum roll please..................
- Get off the "ON HOLD" place
- work on the book
- Fight not freeze
- Pay closer attention to my health. IMPROVE IT
- Enter MY OWN quilt in a show
- Buy ONLY what I love.
- Throw out, what I do not love
- Teach, :::read:grow::: more quilters!!
- Attend a professional quilt show, attend classes there
- Upgrade my longarm
- Improve my studio
- reunite past things loved
- Have a celebration for each loved ones birthday
- Go to Harlows, and Mortens for dinner
- Read more audio books
- Buy something from QVC, hopefully a jacket I cannot forget! (ok, and some make up)
- Re visit Hawaii
- Get prices on body work, make a list.
I have a bazillion more than this... but it will have to wait for the NEXT list!
Happy New Year to you all, may it be a blessed one for you and yours:) :::& Mine:::