Monday, December 5, 2011

Never Forget How It Made You Feel


"People will forget what you said; People will forget what you did.
But people will never forget how you made them feel."  

Oh Mercy how true is that??? Good morning:)
It's Monday and I'm looking for gratitudes in my sleepy head. I found some, no worries.
 Its tough when its rough eh? Yep, yep, yep.
I was up far too late last night. Feel crappy now. Ginger was "on duty" and kept me up due to neighbors fooling around outside. I have much to do so the coffee is going in fast. Bummer too because AGAIN I missed going for blood work because of the coffee! Dang it!
Its absolutley freezing here this week! In the 20's and now I hear the teens soon! Is it going to snow??
I will try to RE Tackle Tee shirt quilts this week too. Lets call them Christmas. Sad. Click.
Aviana called 3 times yesterday while I sewed away. It was fun. I need a photo of her snatching a parents phone and speed dialing her Nonni...lol I think she may have been bored. I like it. She even called once while I was in the theatre! ( mental note: turn off phone like the screen says)
Sigh.. I hope to see the Baby Grands soon.
I think I'll make a new soup today. I have lost a few more pounds and it is giving some motivation! I have been drinking this Chinese tea at night, and I hear also that cabbage helps. So I shall dream up a soup. Stay tuned. I used to like those Russian soups.. I remember Ma making them. I ll have to research that. I'm really SICK of chicken, for sure. Thats what happens when you buy out the birds at Costco eh? I'm off, you peoples make it a great day!

M & M's include:

Help
Aviana Calls
The Twilight Saga! ( A nice distraction)
An awesome lil lotion from Bec, Dolce & Gabbana " The One" How fittin`

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails