Friday, June 15, 2012

Dreaming With A Broken Heart

When I'm dreaming with a broken heart, waking up is the hardest part.
 I roll out of bed and down on my knees and for a moment I can barely breathe.

Then I remember the wave will subside and life goes on, and life is still good.
I find that smile and my step begins to spring froward. I have no idea why, but I am grateful for the resilience in me, and the lack of bitterness that could, and probably should be ever present. Thanks be to God and my support systems. They keep good news following bad. I find that the fear turns into courage if I treat it right. If loss/fear hasnt killed me yet... what can? Nottin. Nada.
Why so pensive ya ask? Because I still have the dreams we discussed a very long time ago and this week, pretty tough. I so loathe them too! I'm very certain that is the cause of a series of loss (es). No one could blame me really if I ran down the street naked screaming obscenities right? Of course right. However good news did follow, and I feel encouraged, empowered and wanted to share. Again I have to say that sharing is healthy, but maybe not such a good idea at this time.
I have much yet to do. To give. To share. To love. And I shall.

M & M's Include:

Mid State Fair Entry Quilts
Good news
Flowers on my doorstep from who knows who
The beauty and the brains to be hell on heels!!!
Watching my baby grands swim thier lil legs off, and karate chop mid air... Go kids!
Lemon Chicken Picatta! ( ill share recipe soon)
WEIGHT LOSS!!! GO DG GO!!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails