Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where Are Those Mother's?

Just keeping the girls busy while the suns out.. here are a few pics of evil Kneival and her side kick. Aviana will try anything once, and twice if she likes it! Kendall on the other hand, plays it safe on the slides and gets her clothes soaked...lol
The grocery store STARTED out fun, until there were no toys at the check out stand. Then we had another throw down... geezzzz, where's their Mothers??
Mission accomplished Nonni, wore em out!

First try
SECOND TRYSUCCESS!!SAFE!!!!GOT TOYS?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Wine 30 For ME! Poor Babies...lol


I just got busted blogging and the girls yelling for pancakes... Where ARE Those Mothers???

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

What cuteness! I can't believe you are still alive. I'd be worn to the bone!

Anonymous said...

such beautiful faces! lucky you!

Thearica said...

I know you are most likely exhausted but I bet you have had the time of your life!! Just the look on those girls faces is enough for me to see how much fun they certainly can be!!

Sharon Dixon said...

Gina, I can totally relate to the exhaustion....no matter how much fun you have with them. I've been enjoying reading your blog this week. I'm reminded of the time my SIL and BIL were worn out from keeping their grandkids and BIL was on the computer checking to see if the parents' flight was in the air and on time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails