Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Email SNAFU

Sorry I've been down awhile, Ronda, thanks for the heads up, and Jeff, THANK YOU HONNY BUNNY for fixing my problem! Email is now restored, :::wish I could say the same for my sanity eh::::::
I have been out awhile on a road trip. I went to see the fam and get some mental GO JUICE. Geez did I need it!! I cannot believe how much heart food I can suck up in 3 days! I saw my parents, my sis n family, my daughter and family, Heather, The LQS owners, My sons final resting place, and even Jake had a load to California and we were able to get together for dinner!! Much needed heart food. Thanks everyone:) I need to go unpack and feed my patient.. Julie, thanks for your help!!
Blog readers... I'll be back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Glad to see you back. I sent you some funnies plus a really nice pic of a hunk with wings!

Karen A.

Anonymous said...

Hey Gina! Glad to see you back. I was wondering what was up with you. Sounds like a great trip. You should do that more often.
Hugs,
Linda

Desert Threads said...

Getting away, even for a day, can do wonders to lighten the soul. Glad you had a good time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails