Monday, January 30, 2012

MM Cucumber Water

"We make our fortunes and call them fate."– Benjamin Disreali

Good Monday Morning! Thank God the week end is over! I know, I must be the only one on the planet who doesnt love the weekend right?
I made a turkey dinner, drank tons of Spa Water...AKA Cucumber water... and tried not to go berzerk.
Cucumber Water... the new wine 30. Light, refreshing, non caloric, and put in the correct stemware, we can call it a cocktail!  Its a nice change from Lemon water me thinks. Its even better the next day! I use English Cucumbers so I dont get the burbies. Try some... really... but not in place of the vino if ya dont have to?


Marvelous Monday's include:

weight loss!
Turkey niblets with fresh cranberries
Pinterest!
Found photos!
BS Numbers stable




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails