Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Heather! - M & M's



Belated by a day, because I am not in tune with life. GRUNT. I hope you had a wonderful day, and yes, Sunday IS better for a birthday than Monday, so Im sure they loved you up a bunch! I miss you. I miss celebrating with you.ANd of course I have somepin for you...lol I just didnt know what day it was?


Marvelous Mondays mean gratefulness for........





The day that Heather was born


Her devotion & friendship


Her love for craftiness


Her flattery of imitation


Her exceptional photography skills


Her baby Sarah


Her ever growing domestic skills:)





Thank You Joan, Mother of Heather... for sending this woman to me, and mine, and hers!

2 comments:

The Sarah Bear said...

Thank you G! We had the whole fam over and ate some good tastin' raviolis and a cake by Sarah and Harmony. I am blessed.

All that was missing is coffee with my girls - you comin!?

Anonymous said...

I did good, Huh! Heather is talented, Kind, Caring and pretty inside and out. I am so happy she has friends like you! Kisses

Related Posts with Thumbnails