Monday, June 13, 2011

Business Plan, Rough Draft # 7....Grrrrrr

Buried, Buried, Buried, in not my beautiful quilt, but in books, researches, internet, all in preparation for an IQ.
Thats right... I said it... I am in hopes of vamping up Dear Gina with an IQ... Wish me luck, sorry I'm late with M & M's...
I took 2 Advil, 2 Excedrin, 1 red bull, stuck on the tunes, and here we go again!
While I don't cotton much to hand outs, I do believe in hand ups and certainly paying it forward!
Cross everything, and pray with me... and believe!
Thats what I'm doing.. while reading and writing of course!!
LYG!!
G

Marvelous Mondays include:

Hope
The new bird bath I made. Pics when I can K?
my Smart phone!
Air conditioning:)
My cousin Nichols visit and helping her start her very own LAing company. (PIF)
Those new lil wheat thin STIX, chipoltle pepper!
Pictures of my baby grands:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails