Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Workin Hard!

"This I conceive to be the chemical function of humor: to change the character of our thought."Lin Yutang

Or playing hard, who knows? Who cares? I think I'm doing fine. I have fresh coffee, a new sundress, and a scrumptious quilt to quilt! What could be wrong with that? All I need now is just O.N.E. winning lottery ticket... oh sorry.. its always in the forefront of my mind..lol
I'm signed up for Machine Quilters Expo West! I have several classes for IQ. Do I have an IQ? Nooooo but... Ask, believe, receive eh??? Yes, indeedy.. I'm all over it! Know why? Because I'm a good girl and I freaking deserve stuff. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
So I want to show you this NYBeauty, but I need my BFF's permission. Stay tuned. Its so sew fun! I am using my last queen of wool batting and let me tell you its a J.O.Y. to quilt through! I am going to TRY this time to keep tabs on my hours for this project. Its really never worked out so well for me, but I continue to try. I will let you know.
It's twenty minutes until the trial resumes. Are you watching? Isn't half the free world? Its great listening while stitching, however I am NOT liking this lisping science doctor at all. Annoying.
OK, I'm off.. clip boards calling me!
LYG!
G

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails