Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pick Up.Take Off. Sampler Finish.

"If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces,
 never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again."
– Flavia Weedn

Little does she know that I spend every minute of everyday doing this!
PFFT!
Well , I'm off. I drank so much coffee last night that I had to have a bottle of tums on the side! Damn it! Getting old really isnt for sissies!!! I am excited for my neices high school graduation.
I am just NUTS about getting back to my New York Beauty slotted for next artistic harmony! I suppose I should savor the moments in between yes? Ok, yes. I'll do it. grunt. So difficult.. maybe I'm ADHD? Yeah crap, add it to the list.
I had fun with this one. I cant decide if its cival war era-ish or not? But it was fun. I C.A.N.N.O.T. wait for a decent camera! Damn!




I hope to have some good tales for ya this week... you peoples be good:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails