And make ya swoon at the same time? I will be so sad to see this beauty leave. AND SO HAPPY!!! She will reside at the fair to begin her travels in shows. (cross everything K?)
Deadline met! Phew!!
I will be enjoying a few days off for some much needed beach time:) Lets call it...inspiration with Pelican Pete!
Happy Week end Dear Peoples!
10. I can make 1500 bubbles before partial blindness takes over, and rest is needed.
9. Sitting in the pool with Iced coffee helps the whole design process.
8. Micro drive handles are a must, but they DO break while under pressure. grunt.
7.I need an auto advance on my machine.
6. I MISS my cherrywood floor for scooting along 14 feet.
5.Quilters Dream Wool Blend & Glide Thread ROCKS.
4. Cooking, housework, blogging, Facebook, isnt really so important when there are bubbles to make!
3. Being totally engrossed in the Casey Anthony trial evokes very strange emotions while quilting.
2.Starting a walking program insures stamina while quilting above bubbles.
1. And the number one lesson learned in 3 weeks?