Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday Trial Resumes!

"It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them."
– Alfred Adler

Yes, I am glued to the Casey Anthony trial and have been "jonesin" for a few days now! The trial resumes today however Im not sure how much I can take of that grieving grama! I find it so interesting how the defense can present SO MANY confusing scenarios that any jury would be scratching things! Are you peoples watching this all unfold?
Its no wonder they make nasty jokes about attornies eh? I want to put in a nice audio book while quilting, but I cant!!! Its worse than the Scott Pederson trial! Than the OJ trial!
I have much to finish within 24 hours as I will be heading to the FAM for Jackies graduation days. I will be putting on the chefs hat again and going Italian! BTW.. SAY NO to Lasagna for 40 like last year! What a J.O.B.
Ok, I better run... no second cuppa... trial in an hour!
<----twisted

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails