Thursday, May 5, 2011

An Acceptance of Authenticity

"You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late."

Ralph Waldo Emerson



BE NICE or GO HOME!
This lil Lady Rules in the kitchen. I do so love her.

We all have our own shtick eh? Good, bad, and ugly.
 I accept authenticity with kindness. What about you? Accepting of people who are genuine? Understanding of ones "self" as long as its true?
Own a BS radar?
I suppose with all of the hulabaloo in the world and in personal relationships around I feel this way.
Does all the BS surrounding Osama/Obama really worthy of increasing our stress levels?
I'm already sick of it, and I consider myself a very good American.
There just isnt enough kindness in the world.
Not at the grocery store, not on television, nor internet.
Not at the gas station, the nail salon, nor on the streets of any city.
Damn I feel like Rodney King just now... "Cant we all jis get along?"
translated= STFU
 My home is my sanctuary. My work is my serenity.
My wants are endless while needs are few.
I hope that I dont become a hermit?
I have had such a block lately. I am trying hard to break it:)
LYG

1 comment:

Linda said...

Aaargh, I too am fighting a block--though with more sunshine I think I'm getting better--or at least more feisty! Look in the mirror, Gina, smile. Repeat. That's the only silly way I know of getting over the block. You could also cuddle a kitty? You lucky girl you. He looks adorable! I live in an apartment, poor me, no animals. Sigh. Enough! Time to get going! Be good to yourself, you will come out of this!!
Lurking Linda

Related Posts with Thumbnails