Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Blog Quiet Not House Quiet!



“A house is made of walls and beams; a home is built with love and dreams.”


Because the kids are here!!!
Sorry I have been awol. Karen and her BFF Becca, and the kids, surprised us Monday night with a visit. WOW! Too bad its so rainy here. The kids want the beach and its sad that they cant have it. Try as I may, Nonni visits arent as good without beach time for them. They have taken well to the new kitten. A few scratches and lots of playing house, I think they bonded. Heres a WTH picture from Simba getting "played" with.

So while I'd like to stay and chat, pancakes are calling me!
See ya tomorrow!
LYG

1 comment:

Linda said...

Wow! Grands AND a kittie! You're being spoiled--but you deserve it. Have a happy day!
Lurking Linda

Related Posts with Thumbnails