Monday, May 23, 2011

Hello Monday!

"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible,
and suddenly you are doing the impossible."– St. Francis of Assisi

What a perfect monday beginning!
Hi... Im late again, I know... I cant get a dang direction to save my neck! I have much to do before my neice graduation nxt week, so I'm on the move it move move it mode!
I am cooking for the reception, its my side job you know:) This weeks finish for a Bestie(Linda) is affectionately clled Japo...lol WHY? Hmmmm
I am onto to her Central Coast American Beauty! :::Then I'll cook::::
Heres a pic. Admittedly I need a new camera. I am patiently waiting. Also, I need a better picture!!!
Marvelous Mondays include:
Besties!
Quilts to quilt!
Lotsa hot tamale candies!
Hammock chair swing for 5 bucks!
Adeles new CD!
Not Simba scratches:(



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails