Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dwight Yokum Concert MM

Dwight didnt disappoint!
Off to the Silver Legacy in Reno was I with sis and brother in law for a fun filled night of Dwight and all I could eat crab legs! woohoo!
He was quite charming and funny too. Complete with his infamous leg moves and hat tips, Dwight was a real showman this night! Many (not me) were dancing in the isles and pissing people off with huge hats, but all and all everyone was just having a blast. I did notice the blast was blastier as the nights beers went on! Great fun with family weekend.
Good to be home, but I miss them all already!

Marvelous Mondays include:

Much needed family time!
music to soothe my soul!
baby grand fun!
Caring drive safe wishes!
Computer about to come home!
NEW SHOES,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails