Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Monday! I Like Em!

Mornin! I know most of you love your weekends, but I dont. I personally think its baggage, but we wont go there. Mondays are just a great reflection day and a new beginning for me. A day where I can convince myself that all is well and I am going to be okay! It sure been a journey right?
This week I will finish up a custom quilt and hopefully take calls for more! I ve been getting quite bored lately, so ive made plans to rectify that! My beach visit was nice, but not nearly enough!  lol I am truly going mad without my computer,but Im hopeful as always. Man!! I would L.O.V.E. to vent here but I cant :(
Seriously intrudes on my unplugged blogging habits! One day........we will have a nice long chat about that! For now, Im off to the clipboard! Make it a Marvelous Monday Dear Bog buddies!

M&M's include:
Fresh seafood!
caring gift givers
yard work therapy!
grand girl calls
April showers!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I agree about the week ends...stay strong is my
motto.It works I only fall apart about 2 times a day
LOL. Love Ya
Marilyn

Related Posts with Thumbnails