Monday, April 30, 2012

MM Good Lord I'm Going To Make It!

Thanksd be to my network of family and friends who love me.
Somewhere, somehow I must have dont something right to have such abundent love in my life. Ya'll know Ive been having having more than my share of trauma  since 2008.  I'm so glad to have had the good sense to have loved as I have, so that those will be there for me.. It has given a whole new life to a grand child book that I have in the making!
Thanks be to the one who just came prancing in...charming as could be, toting an In and Out Burger to cheer my dumb ass up! LOL

God bless...a lot.
What a week Dear Blog readers...  But still I breath. Maybe I really AM a persecuted Jewish girl?
I dunno... sheesh.... No matter, Again, I am young, strong, and I wont break.They havent seen the last of me!


M& M's include:

HUGS, in more ways than one
chimes rocking me to sleep
MY FAMILY
Burgers & flowers:)
quilt finishes!
working computer!!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Glad to see your up and running.....keep the faith !!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails