Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Kim!






And in honor of a special guy on a special day.....................Our Kim is a Thinkin kinda guy (my choice of the 40 something cool things about him)
I decided for a birthday blogabout.....to see what kind of a thinker I am. What kind of Thinker are you???:::smile:::
::::TESTER LINK AT BOTTOM, CAUSE I AM HTML CHALLENGED::::










Your Thinking is Abstract and Sequential




You like to do research and collect lots of information.

The more facts you have, the easier it is for you to learn.

You need to figure things out for yourself and consider all possibilities.

You tend to become an expert in the subjects that you study.

It's difficult for you to work with people who know less than you do.
You aren't a very patient teacher, and you don't like convincing people that you're right.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My ability and style of thought process confuses me? Sometimes, it’s best to ask my wife if you should want to know what I’m thinking or my opinion… She knows me best of all!

I do know that my most joyful style of thinking is with my heart. In this, I find pleasure! When I think of ways to make my wife giggle (this is easy, give her something shinny or a new electronic devise)

How to get a squeal out of Sara when she gets mail from Uncle Walt and Auntie G. The twinkle of an eye when Avaina picks a flower for me, the trill in Karen’s voice because she we gave her a new toy and friends like Kim and Heather that will walk through the fire with and for you.

Yes, I must admit… thinking with my heart is my favorite.

LUB

Gina said...

Awww Walt, u nailed you! Who needs a blog tester anyways!
LUB

Deborah Levy said...

AWWW, that's so sweet!!!

Desert Threads said...

Walt you are so sweet.......wanna adopt me?? John is horrible at feelings.
Happy Bday Kim!

Doc said...

Thank you G...I appreciate you thinking of me and letting me know.

Haven't taken the test yet...but I will and let you know when I do...it looks like fun.

I have to agree with Walt...thinking with my heart is a healthy way to live...and it's more fun!

Thanks you guys!
K

Related Posts with Thumbnails