Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Busy ----HOT----Days

Okay, U.N.C.L.E   Thanks for all the caring emails, I'm really okay, just busier than a one armed paper hanger?
Aviana has me hopping?
We had a great time on the beach for the Fourth of July, Until........................Walt had an accident on the way home. He is fine, the car is not. It was a dramatic night, ( after the fireworks) and we all made it through with flying colors. ( no pun intended).
I am able to jot down a few lines now only because the lil early riser is still asleep! WOOHOO!!! She is having a few play dates with her cousin Emily and between the two of them, guess who is worn out? Yep, yep, yep...They have done the pool, the park, zoo, swimming, beaching, and on Thursday will storm the theatre! lol Ahhhh playdates.....
So, how are you peoples? Did everyone else enjoy the holiday? Hey! I have to type up a great recipe for ya .. I have been obsessed with grilling artichokes, and I think I've got it! Stay tuned:)
On the quilting front, I am doodling on a Christmas quilt while Avi pieces her first top. Its going well! No blood yet! I have but two days left with my lil squirt, as she is demanding to see her Mommy already. GRUNT. Here are a few pics, and I'll see ya when I see ya!!!
LYG!
PS: What will I do now that the O.J. Trial is over?

M & M's Include:

Absolutley blessed to have Walt walk away from that wreck.
Baby grand visits
A quilting buddy
cool ocean breezes





1 comment:

Rian said...

Looking forward to that artichoke recipe.

Related Posts with Thumbnails