Sunday, July 31, 2011

"People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning."– Lao-Tzu

I think more often than not some of us do set ourselves up to fail. I wonder why? Why would we be afraid of success?
 I'm quilting today. Happy Sunday:) My cousins were here this week end. Sisters on a roadtrip! I want to go on one of those real soon too! Here is a tired shot of us at Madonna Inn for dinner. Joanne and Virginia from the Terranova side of the family. Utah and Colorado. See! I need a roadtrip! Imma gonna talk my sis into it.
For now, I am trying very hard to get to Idaho, Montreal, then Oregon. Yes, she likes to drive. Grunt.
Maybe I will pick up my baby grand girl and haul her around with me. Do you think there are any great quilt shops in Boise???? Hmmmmm







1 comment:

the essentials in life said...

Hey....I know those ladies! They said you had faith in me! (glad someone does)-it's just you, my hubby and me. :) Anyway.....I need me a good road trip too! Oh and Boise definitely has great quilt shops!

Related Posts with Thumbnails