Friday, July 29, 2011

Freaky ( not foody) Friday!

"Victory is won not in miles but in inches. Win a little now, hold your ground, and later, win a little more."– Louis L'Amour





Look closely! Yes it IS my lil grand girl Aviana! The little dare devil!
Wasnt she just two years old yesterday? Time is moving at an alarming rate of speed and I do not like it!I know what my Mom felt like when I was young evil Knevil with my motorcycle. I also KNOW that it skipped a generation because Avi's mom was NOT a dare devil. A swimmer yes, but like Aviana? Nope. She was far more careful at this age. Me? I thought that I was immortal until I had children of my own. At that point, pigs would have had to have flown before I did anything scary. I hope that Karen keeps her blood pressure under control! LOL
Its warming up over here. I would love a fair day today but I'm having company. No playing in the earth for me. No Midway corn on the cobbs either. Grunt. My cousins are coming and I cant wait to see them! I suppose I better get a second cuppa in me and move my butt. Have a great week end, and no high diving you peoples!
LYG!
G




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails