Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pioneer Woman Meets Food Network!

One of my favorite morning reads 
(after my cat laugh)
Now.... she will be on TV!
 GO REE!

Last year she had a "throwdown" with Chef Bobby Flay and she won!!! Go Ree!!
Last year, Ms Heather and I had the pleasure of meeting her in SF at her latest book signing there. GO ME!!!
 Ree is going to have her very own cooking show on Food Network! GO Ree!!!

The show is slated to start this Saturday, August 27th. Check out the link to her show for more information and check your local listings for the time!

Go Ree!!!!
PS: Ya think this PLUG will finally net me my all time wish to win designer colorful kitchenaid mixer from Ree? COME ON REE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's so me!!!

1 comment:

the essentials in life said...

You TOTALLY deserve to win that mixer and YES, it is totally YOU! Good luck G! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails