Friday, September 30, 2011

It's An IQ Official Announcment!

"If people only knew how hard I work to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful at all."
– Michelangelo Buonarroti

Good morning! So I have waited this long to tell ya that Dear Gina is going digital! IQ  Yep yep yep... I am now not ONLY hand guided, but digitized too! I am still a bit deer in the headlights about it all, however I am so excited to add this to the mix! It will relieve physical ailments, increase production, and you wouldnt believe the boost in the brain to go with it!
Now... lets discuss the learning curve. OMGoodness.. I just did 8 hours of training and I feel pretty stupid trying to remember it all. So... that brings me to this... I am going to MQX West for a weeks worth of training!!! :::Happy Birthday to me::::singin:::::
Hopefully by the weeks end, I will be Proficient ( on the outside eh) on my new lil computer!
The beauty so far for me is that I can not only work better, faster... but still indulge my artful side and hand guide my custom quilts:) I am just THRILLED! ( and a bit nervous, but more thrilled, so I will concur the nerves,...)
I have a week to get my self together because I'M REALLY GOING!!! Colleagues, and teachers, and vendors, OH MY! :::::: I did not mention hot tubs, no I did not:::::Nor wine:::::
I havent been to a teaching convention since MQS 07!!! Well... I suppose life pretty much came to a screeching halt after that eh? CLIC
Ok, second cuppa... Shoot.. I have no Foodie Friday for you people! Thanks be to my BFF Linda, I'm walking much more than cooking! Last night I just threw chicken on the grill and tossed a salad! I'm a bit bored with foods, but its ok cause Im working on the weight loss. and the cirrculation, and the sugar levels... Just working on me.
I miss my kids. I wish to go see some of them, tell them the news, and love up on them for a day, then come back and stick my nose back in quilts... maybe I will go for a day.. We shall see. I missed Justin's birthday yesterday due to much training craziness here. He liked his gift, however its just not the same for Nonni.
I better move it.. I slept in and man I'm gonna pay for that one!
LYG!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations, Gina. Maybe you'll be in some of the same classes at MQX. You're going to love that IQ. I've never been so productive in my life.

Related Posts with Thumbnails