Hey!!! I been playing with food again! Watch out! This is delish! Next time I think I'll try some toasted nuts
in it! On it. And red bell peppers too!
I have chicken issues. Its not a favorite. So I need to find innovative ways to prepare it. After I made rainy day chicken and dumplins, I made this. Healthier and better for me, live it approved. I love swiss chard. Ma made it all the time with just carmelized onions and garlic. Remember to wash it well and remove stems or you will have a woody taste.
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced onions
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 lrg bunch Swiss chard, stems removed and thinly sliced, leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 pieces cooked chicken, cut up. ( I stole 1 thigh and 1 breast from my soup)
- Sprinkle of Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
*Paws ~N~ Claws are pretty! Trips almost here!!