Thursday, October 6, 2011

On The Move

“And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.”
  Abraham Lincoln


And passion literally defines us right??? RIGHT!


Mornin:) I'm so late. I slept in. I think I may have had way too much FUN at Stitch N Bitch last night...lol. I am working on the fourth Double wedding ring for a woman with 5 kids. ( one to go!) In the past years i have done these mostly the same. King sized and very pretty. What a touching gift when all these kids are married off eh?  The trouble is that its a custom. Long and arduous journey. No IQ on board due to lack of confidence with it, and also it would mess with her kid plan.
I have nerve test results today... stay tuned:)
I am sipping and creating a list to beat all lists this morning. I leave on Monday for my classes and wow do I have much to do to make ready for that! I am in hopes that it includes a much needed manicure. It doesn't look promising for a haircut... I will go El Naturellll. We shall call it Central coastal curls. Yeh, lets run with that. I made soup last night. The Italian sausage soup. Today I will concur chicken and dumplins. Leaving easy fix meals for Mufasa. I'm trying to figure out how to stay on task for my weight loss while I'm gone. A bit frightened about that one! Hmmmm tread mill or Hot tub....hmmmmm
I wonder if there are any Pandora stores there? I could use a new charm for the upcoming PIQF quilt wins! ( positive thinking). Hey, I better run... Two cups doesnt seem like enough today. Have a great day! And like Jamie always said...." I'll see ya when I see ya!"... Lord I miss that.
G

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails