Monday, March 5, 2012

MM Still Here!

"Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love."
— Lao Tzu

 Its Monday. I am feeling kind. KIND OF MENTAL!
oh, sorry... this is the blog.
K, I am a happy worker Bee. I'm not stressing...nooooo I'm fine. I am super happy that its Monday!
WHY in the hell do I dislike weekends? No one else does!

I DID in fact go to church yesterday! YEH ME! I think someone told the Pastor that I was coming because I swear to Budha that he was speaking to me. Just a lil shaker , its all good. I think I'll go get shaked again next week!
 I love the thursdays stitching group.. they shake me differently...lol
Have a great week dear blog readers! Keep Prancing!

M & M's include:

The king quilt Im trying to have my way with
Meeting yet another deadline without falling completley apart
A new Eagles song I heard.. Old, but I never heard it? "Old 55". Now ya know am nor never will be THAT old, but I love the song!
*Cab, song is called "Bad. you tube it!
Last nights Panko crusted lemon infused halibut... Swoon....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails