Sunday, May 4, 2008

I Hate Two Thousand Eight

Yeah... new slogan...
Life as I know it, is just rough for me right now. I want to chat with you, but sometimes I just cant find the words. I find it odd how once in awhile I can write, and then again, I am as frozen as a sour popsicle.
Changes under foot dear blog readers. Please keep us in your prayers as I know you are. Its probobly the only reason I'm still walking and talking at all eh?
I think I may have gone way past the "whats it all about Alphie" crap and gone straight to OMG WHAT IS GOING ON, Stage in life. I somehow know it will all be alright, but at what price? Will I split my days between the team of shrinks and the team of cosmetic surgeons? Noooo dont laugh, you should see my poor aging face! I'll keep you posted as I can.. just hang in there with me, and I know I'll be ok:) I have a great support team. (another team lol). I think I'm grateful to have had one spoon left tonight to check in:)
Night all,
LYG
G

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn and double damn, I know G, I know..... I look like hell from the inside out, not sure who I am anymore, or where to go.. Hang n there, things will get better.. Remember we love ya and you are never far from my heart and soul..... Smooches, Ronda

Sharon Dixon said...

Gina, I'm always glad to see a post of whatever kind from you. I can't imagine the effort it must take for you to put one foot in front of the other, much less to write something legible. Just know that we are here for you and holding you in our hearts.

Featheronawire Sally Bramald said...

We're all still here. I don't think any of us can go a day without thinking of you.
You ageing face looks fine, you should see mine! How did this old hag get in front of me when I look in the mirror?

Anonymous said...

Gina, you are in my thoughts often.
TeresaL

Anonymous said...

Sure wish we could help you more, but prayer is a powerful thing - you are in mine!

Thomas (& Laura) Hodge said...

Gina - the picture of you and Walt and the baby belies any need for cosmetic changes. You're just gorgeous. It seems to me that sometimes pain actually cuts through all the junk we're used to looking at and shows the person beneath. And yes, we're praying for you in Colorado, too.
Loves,
Heather's sister Laura

Gretchen said...

I know that life has been so hard for you lately. Please hang in there and please continue to write to us. I love hearing from you! Peace to you my friend.

Anonymous said...

Your beautiful to me just the way you are...

Hugs,

Karen A.

Deborah Levy said...

You are gorgeous!
And I miss you (:(

Thinking of you all the time and sending only good carma your way.

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

I wish I could send you more then a cyber hug(((((()))))

Related Posts with Thumbnails