Monday, June 23, 2008

Nonni's Newest!



Jamie Elaine, 7 lbs 12 oz, born on Fathers Day, Happy Fathers Day Jake, and Grandpas day Jim:)



She is most beautiful dont ya think!!!!
Next is an EERY picture of Jamie's picture, placed next to Aviana's picture, same age.
Cousins????

Upon leaving the hospital, you can see Stephanie and Jamie are doing well, and that Aviana is just beside herself with the new baby. She seems to be telling her big brother a secret!

I'm grateful that Karen was the best of support for them in my absense. What a Godsend Karen is eh.. I think I'll re nick name her "KareBear"...lol. I was only able to spend one little evening with little Jamie. She will no doubt change so much before I return...grunt. Her big brother Shawn is already acting quite green.... poor baby:(

My Jamie too, I'll bet is beaming somewhere.

12 comments:

Freda said...

So precious Gina.

Desert Threads said...

She's beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the family, what a precious and beautiful little one!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, another treasure, It is amazing how Jamie and Avi look so much alike.
enjoy them all.
LU, B.

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

So very beautiful...Congrats to ALL the new familY!

Anonymous said...

She's so adorable! Congrats all the way around.

Karen A.

Deborah Levy said...

What an angel!!!!! And a glorious blessing. Enjoy her! Hope Walt is coming along well.

Anonymous said...

Love seeing the pictures of Jamie Elaine!! What a doll!

Yes, I have a couple of those yo-yo makers that I bought on a whim, but have I opened it up yet?? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Gina! You can sure see your genes at work in her features! She's beautiful! Good luck to Walt and your sis in their recovery.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! Congrats, Gina and family! Moments of joy need to be cherished and remembered. Soak in it often and deeply.

Christine O.

Sharon Dixon said...

Congratulations, Gina! Jamie is beautiful....and it's uncanny how much she looks like Aviana. They could be twins! Tell Walt I'm wishing him a speedy recovery.

Anonymous said...

What a precious little girl - and think she and Aviana both look like you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails