Sunday, July 19, 2009

Had To Have It!



Do you know Ed hardy the Tatoo Artist Slash fashion designer? New handbag... He designed it JUST for me!!! :::I can think that ifin I wanna::::


I love love love it! If I could change anything I would make the bottom more stable, like a rectangle board in there..something.... But it rides the shoulder nice, the bluebird is sweet & happy, and I love the saying on the back,


For the wild child in me!




This is how I roll...no tatoos on body, just body wear:::snicker::::

7 comments:

Vicki W said...

Now I know why you were so excited to get a new handbag! This is very different from my consistently black handbags!

Gina said...

Yeah, its a bit out of my box to have someones name splattered all over something I wear... Like... u think somebody may call me Ed? ROFL

June said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! I want one. Then I can graduate from my fanny pack. LOL I want a feathered heart tattoo with my kids names in it. But after seeing my DD get one I'm chicken. :)

Lynn Douglass said...

I love funky wear! It's fabulous, Gina!

The Sarah Bear said...

Oh Gina.... that's the first step to a tattoo... admiring it from afar (or a handbag). Let's go get a little toe flower together :)

Gina said...

Not happenin Woman:)

Doc said...

Aww come on G...a little turtle on the toe...flower on the...finger...blue bird on the...back...

A little pain and a lifetime of enjoyment. Careful...it gets addictive.

Related Posts with Thumbnails