Thursday, July 30, 2009

Unbelievable!!!! EDIT TO INCLUDE A PICTURE!




OK, Lets chat shall we? This first award winning quilt of Ronda Beyer's( Key Lime Pie) is going to be raffled off at our quilt retreat to one of our 10 students! Is this a generous door prize OR WHAT????

**Notice** the feathered star medallions because we will be making our very own!

Really... we cannot afford in our quilting careers to miss this class. Sign up soon!!


http://rondabeyer.wordpress.com/2009/07/30/and-the-wowing-continues/
I'm in shock! ...wondering off wondering if I can be in this raffle....dang it, do I count???Go read!!!
Ronda; TY!! U B DA BEST
HEATHER: Get here if you can we need quilter photo shoots for future festivities! ( say that 3 times fast)

Breakfast went fine, Fruit Parfait, french toast and sausage. HOWEVER, I was noticably distracted by above news.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh please! I want to win. For the people that read Gina's daily blog come join a fun weekend and help me win Ronda's Key Lime pie. :) LOL

Anonymous said...

WOW! that is a FANTASTIC prize and I'd love to be able to go but nope...no can do. RATZ

Related Posts with Thumbnails