Tuesday, November 9, 2010

1440 Minutes In A Day

"Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision."
Peter Drucker
Oh please Oh please let this be true!

1440 minutes in a day.To get it all done. To get through. To plan on the next 1440 minutes.
Can you hear the anxiety in my type? Well, its there:) I hear tell there are meds for this. Hmmmm. I made an error and began listmaking before blogging. Serious anxiety..lol
I have figured out that if I take coffee for the droopiness, and antihistimine for the allergies that have returned with the valley...make a huge list that I couldnt possibly finish, I can actually get a heck of a charge and make it a whole couple hours without a meltdown! Listen, its really a good thing, K?::sigh:: One lil lottery ticket, thats the ticket.. yep.. 3/4 th's of the issues resolved. The other 1/4th? Meds! There ya go, I solved my own problems with money and meds.. ahuh... Too bad me and meds dont get along well, and apparently the universal money rayes dont agree with me either. So I'll be working those 1440 minutes again... until..............

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails