Monday, November 28, 2011

MM Yes, I am Here Somewhere

It's damned hard to beat a pesrson that never gives up.
Babe Ruth


 
I'm in hopes that everyone had an attitude of gratitude this past holiday. I tried too. I suppose that I always will. You peoples KNOW how I feel eh? I have suffered the ultimate and still I breath, so nothing will destroy me. It's a good thing. Lets move on. CLICK

What are you working on this week? I am bouncing from kids Christmas quilts to mounds of paperwork, and making soup!I am invoking the "use your resources wisely" and thinking positively for that one elusive lottery win. My lists have never been so wierd ever! Post it notes abound because I think I need to remember myself these days! I sometimes wonder if it has anything to do with the diabetes? My sugar, try as I may as been uncontrollable lately! And yes... I am behaving. Not losing, but eating right and being quite mindful.
I also have noticed that my fingernails are weak. While usually tuff as steel nails, are now just paper thin and wiggly! I am SO NOT LIKING THAT.
I know I have a doctor appt soon.. I need to FIND that post it note. ( lil jokey)
 I have been writing, however not fit for print. As always thanks SO MUCH for your caring emails, they REALLY do help me.

MM Include:

Family and friends

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Glad to see your post and yes your right...
Nothing will destroy you Gina. Same thing
going on at my place sew , sew and a little
ripping just to keep me humble.

Related Posts with Thumbnails