Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday? Tuesday?

OK, I think you peoples should send me some work so I can STOP making potholders and pillowcases and survive! ( this sounds like a country song)

Good Monday Morning:) Second cuppa thoughts....

What follows  "I AM" will come looking for ya!
 I am a survivor
I am successful
I am stronger than I know
I am going to win a huge lottery
... you get the picture right?
I should call Mr Wizard and tell him.

Its easier to say the negative I AM's.. but I dont want THEM to come looking for me. Such as I am poor, I am a victim, I am old, I am... you get it right cause its bugging me to type this)

It really is difficult to use the I AM's and believe it, mean it, live it, but its so worth it.
I suppose this should have been a tell all tuesday post instead of a Marvelous Monday right? Oh well... I have them all mixed up anyway. You people put YOUR big girl panties on and deal with it with me!! LOL
Oh look, she chuckled. Hmmm
I have said for quite some time now. I have been through the worst in life and still I breath. Nothing  can be worse, so forward I move. Rut ro.. I feel it.... CLIC

Marvelous Mondays include:

One quilt to quilt
Friends and Family
Gingers devotion. SHE knows the meaning, as do I.

I AM..............a Queen

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

For a change of pace you could fly to Michigan
and help me finish a couple of quilts. Yes, you
are right YOU ARE A SURVIVOR, now get back
to those potholders and pillowcases,whatever it
takes.

Rian said...

Go to YouTube and listen to "That's Life" by Frank Sinatra and crank it up loud. Follow that by Gloria Gaynor's "I will Survive" and chase those blues away. And then, to seal the deal, listen to "Over the Rainbow" by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, the most beautiful song ever.

Anonymous said...

How you doing lady? I am missing your posts!
BeckyP

Related Posts with Thumbnails