Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ole' Elna Meets New Janome!

"I just kept on doing what everyone starts out doing. 
 The real question is, why did other people stop?"
– William Stafford


Out with the old and in with the new?
NOPE. I now have a tool that I can enjoy going Mach one with my hair on fire!!!It really doesnt do much else, but it does that Extremely well! Backwards, forwards,  FAST
 HOWEVER..... Ole Ellie has some stitches I cannot do without! Next I think I'll get a new serger, and an Embroidery machine!

I'm A HOARDER!!!!

<---keeps her off the streets.


I think I should REALLY clean the shop after looking around here..lol I'm over the moon for this new machine. Man can she go fast! Oh I already told ya that,didnt I?  I damn near stitched my finger nail mending a shirt this morning! I didnt tell you peoples THAT!
Purr? Purrrrrrfect! The speed and extra throat space will allow me to bind more efficeintly. It can take heavy flat fell seams too. Bring on the denim now Baby!
Heres a thought. What if each machine had a remote on them and they could all purr in unison? WOW what a thrill!
<---needs a life

She needs a name.. A thunderous name... like THOR or something...lol. Ellie has a name..Greta has a name, the car has a name! No machine shall be nameless... There are rules. commandments!
Hmmmmmmm

2 comments:

Rian said...

That's a right fine machine. I have one like it--few years older of course.

Judy Whitehead said...

"Athena"

From Wikipedia:

goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration, civilization, warfare, strength, strategy, female arts, crafts, justice, and skill

Sounds about right to me, now watch those fingers!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails