Monday, May 4, 2009

Guess Who's Coming For Mother's Day? M M's

Even though I must work to make other Mother's day happy..., I get a treat too! I must get out sometime this week to find her ( and her dolly) a new pretty dress~. She so loves her girlie girl dresses:) The one pictured here is from her birthday. Now if only my lil Jamie would be coming too as I have a growing closet for her! Maybe I should adopt? Naaaaa this is way more fun. I can't wait to see them, but for now I better move my tail. Much to be done if I want tomorrow OFF!!
LYG Have a good week, and Mondays ARE marvelous:)

* For unsurprises for Moms day
* for lil shopping sprees for well deserved slave girl like me
*for my daughter
* for my last car pymt made:)
* for my pymt maker:)
*sales at Gottschalks
* Happy Pickford guests

3 comments:

The Sarah Bear said...

Yea - Happy Mothers Day Treats for Gina!!! :)

Roberta said...

She is so cute!!

Thearica said...

What an adorable little girl! She is precious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails