Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

I'm refreshed. Arent you glad? I took yesterday off and wondered the Central Coast. I hit Outlets, Marshalls, Walmart, Bridge Street House Home Decor, Costco, and a gas station! LOL I had a great shoportunity, and I took it! I found all my grands a treat, read: dress; and Walt some yummy linen shorts. I found new centerpieces for the B & B dining room tables, and new sea shells on a rod for my bathroom window. ( dolphin this time!) Lets see, what else? Hmmm a new laundry basket, new set of king sheets, 600 thread count, bronze in color, $9.99!!!! :::ALERT THE MEDIA:::: I felt like that new commercial for Kohls ( which I dont care much for) where they say, " she shopped, she scored". I wanted to show you a pic of all of this, however my camera battery died. Grunt. I had a good time though, wanted to share. I loved listening to the radio all day! Now you make think this trivial, but here in Cambria Im lucky to have cell service once in awhile, and never radio stations! When my computer is all speakered up I will have live stream again... as with everything in my life... TIME.
Now I must get back to work. I hope the day off didnt set me back too far. I am preparing for Moms Day here at the Inn, and Im contimplating a THROW DOWN challenge from my BFF Ronda. I think if anyone can get my ass back to the shop, its she eh? Speaking of.... I so miss quilting, and even more so, my friends:(. So much sometimes I just feel like kicking the dirt ( as H says). I havent even spoken to B in so long its criminal! But, alas, I do have a goal. A dream. An end result, so I must stick to the plan. I'm not getting any younger you know. And while we are chatting about younger... does anyone find that you bruise easier later in life? I have so many nasty bruises on me its just nuts! I have a huge arm band one that looks like someone beat the crap out of me! Its just a lot of physical work I suppose. Another head scratcher is... WHY am I not losing any weight??? :::Kicking more dirt:::: My Walt is the incredible shrinking man, and I am still a little brown round woman!!! WTHELL!!!! OK, On that note, I better get to work, my coffee is cold and I've bent your eyes long enough.. Have a good hump day, lets all be productive:):::Self chat eh:::::
Love yer guts! G

4 comments:

Desert Threads said...

I am so glad you had fun on your day off....you won't have too many of them you know!

Freda said...

Sounds like a great day Gina and I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your score! (If you've been taking a lot of aspirin or ibuprofen for aches and pains, you will find that you bruise much more easily than when you're not taking those things.) Take care.

C.

Gretchen said...

All that shopping, you must be exhausted! Glad you had a fun day off.

Related Posts with Thumbnails