Thursday, October 21, 2010

Quilting Beats Packing


"There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do."– Freya Stark



G'morning:) What a great quote today huh? This woman, Freya, was a famous Author, well travelled. I take from this also the law of attraction concept. Sometimes we push against the energy in which we want to go, much like 2 magnets fighting, and we just never get where we want to go. ( all said in WE like I have a mouse in my pocket) See, I can clean things up! (I saw u smile)

So.. Today I wish to be at Quilt Camp on a beach in Oregon with Ronda, her Mama, and a buncha inspiring quilters, like minds. WOW, can u even imagine the energy THERE?? But... it is what it is and I'm packing instead. Just another hole in my heart I suppose. I gotta find some ways to fill it.(them) I am in hopes that the next year will do just that. Fill some holes. When I get so upset about leaving here I just throw my arms up and give it all away. I cannot control this, and I no longer want to. The above quote drives it home. I sure hope it all works out:)

There are boxes to be made and a shop to be packed. Here we go....

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Everything is going to work out and your
going to love your new place and the holes
in your heart are going to start to plug up.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Anonymous said...

I haven't checked on you lately!! I am sorry and somehow excited with all I have read!!! First Happy Belated Birthday!!! Second...good luck in being back with your family..I did the same thing 5 years ago...mostly good but then there are those times...LOL...enjoy!!! You will once again find a happy life in the future...I am sure of it...love your blogs!!! Take care and keep us posted!! BeckyP

Anonymous said...

There may be way more energy at Quilt Camp this year than anyone anticipated. We are in for two big storms this weekend and the wind will be a-howling! What better weather to quilt in though, right? Jane's Ocean Waves Quilt Camp is always a wonderful time. Sorry you couldn't make it up here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails