Friday, October 1, 2010

The Broken Heart Of Life, Still Good.

How many times in my life will I WAIL this song? Until I BELIEVE it?





"The Heart Of Life"





 

I hate to see you cry

Lying there in that position

There's things you need to hear

So turn off your tears

And listen



Pain throws your heart to the ground

Love turns the whole thing around

No it won't all go the way it should

But I know the heart of life is good



You know, it's nothing new

Bad news never had good timing

Then, circle of your friends

Will defend the silver lining



Pain throws your heart to the ground

Love turns the whole thing around

No it won't all go the way it should

But I know the heart of life is good



Pain throws your heart to the ground

Love turns the whole thing around

Fear is a friend who's misunderstood

But I know the heart of life is good

I know it's good


**From the very core of me, thank you John Mayer, and thank you to the quilting colleague who wrote it on my comfort quilt. If EVER I was to get a tattoo, The:::broken::: Heart of Life would be it.
To my BFF's, all of you, unspeakable gratitude for your support. I must have done SOMETHING right, to have earned the love of so many.

**Magic Moment** There were two!!
 First click onto FB to see the new Moomp baby boy, I swear I could smell him from here!
A warm hug and a toast with chilled wine over a beautiful finish with the beast quilt last evening. ( give me more, give me more)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails