Monday, February 6, 2012

MM I'm on it!

You desire to know the art of living, my friend? It is contained in one phrase: make use of suffering."– Henri Frédéric Amiel




Ha! okay?
I'm on it... you betcha. Only the strong survive.
Never let `em see ya sweat anyway. Done deal.
How are you peoples? Did you enjoy the superbowl? I had my sewing machine humming while playing on Facebook and phones with my kids and grands. Serious fun I tell ya. I needed it too! I spoke to everyone but Justin I think! Isnt technology great? I just wish my damn speakers worked. SOMEONE jacked em up.
clic
I had three quilts going and I loved it. All that was missing were other stitchers!!! You will be happy to hear that I didnt have a cookfest at all. I just grilled artichokes! Easy peasy.My favorite commercial hands down was Clint. I think I was comforted by his voice alone!What was yours? This marvelous Monday i am back at hard working trying to drum up business! God's speed eh?
Have a Marvelous Monday and so will I! I'm off:)

MM's include:

Superbowl with family and friends via the B.O.X.
Handy Men who fix things that escape me...
ONE sunny day on the beach!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails