Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Valentine Excercise. Two of Two.


UPDATE: I got a B -? Come on!

Dear G,
You make me mental on so many levels. Your goofy antics, the crazy messes that you get yourself into perplex me. I sometimes find it difficult to keep up with you! I fall in love with your every giggle, and nutty idea. Your every sigh is a magnet for many. Your serious, heart felt conversation,  nothing short of a rock and roll symphony. The very depth of your mind travels, takes me with you. You make me laugh when you act like a seven year old. Hand on hip, stuck out to there. Foot and head cocked to one side, wondering why everyone else is not on the same page as you are. I think I love you. You make me feel as though I can rule the world with one hand tied behind my back. Try as I may, I cannot imagine life without you. However, I still say that life with you, gives me a nervous twitch.
You calm the storm within me, and yet I shiver both with delight and fear.Thunder has new meaning, and I fear that I may not satisfy the desires in you.
 I find security by your side. I know that the circle of trust will never be broken. To me, there is no greater comfort. You make me want to be a better man. THEE best man. Can I stay? Will you stay? I wish to tend to your heart, to your head, to your desires. Yes, I'm certain that I love you. I'm going to tell the world that I have found forever. My patience paid off. It was worth the journey.The good and kind man whom is still a a bad boy in many ways, has come home to find forever. Somewhere, at sometime, I must have done something right to be able to spend forever with you.
Your Valentine

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails