Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bejeweller In House, NOTHING Is Safe!

BOY                                                                        GIRL!


Its really too bad that the pic doesnt show the jewells:(   BUMMER.. but the are girlie ready now! Unisex my foot!! ( no pun intended)  Emily ( age 2) came out dressed like a boy for her first day of school this morning. I took one look and had her Mama march right back in for a cherry dress! After pulling her hair back with bows and foo fooing with her she was off, but nervous! These first pair of shoes on distracted me... I couldnt quilt until I embellished? Thats my story and I'm sticking to it:)
I say....... CELEBRATE being a girl!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Your readers are missing you......by the way Emily
looks so cute in her cherry dress. Hope things are
going well and you found your knives.

Related Posts with Thumbnails