Saturday, July 24, 2010

Look At The Groovy Quote I Stumbled Upon Today!

"I, not events, have the power to make me
happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be."



– Groucho Marx
 
I didnt get to the fair yet. Its hard coordinating peoples. Not to mention people getting sick left and right. I feel hot. I dont like feeling hot. Nonni's dont get hot. I said so. And other pointy things. I cant get hot as I have a mad dash trip to Lil Jamies pageant in Palm Springs coming up. Do you peoples remember her first win for the State of Idaho? Well it won her a trip to the big leagues in the Desert. Here we go....I'm not sure how I feel about the whole "Jon Bonnet world" kinda thing yet, but I'm reserved for first hand experiance. Ya gotta do it once right? Twice if I like it? She is surely a beauty, but who wants to share??
So little time to blog.... wow... Im sorry? Runninnnnnnnn

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails