Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Finally Finished Medallian

Pondering keeping customer quilts.... wonder what she'd say? Hmmmmm
I dont think you can see this well, but I would have preferred even more dense quilting in all of the sashing, however, It wasnt my call. I still like it. I used Isocord gold thread, QD wool blend batting. It has a mctavishing scroll stencil border, totally ad libbed for "fitting" purposes, and NOT at all as precise as my fellow LAer's Carla's recent quilt (with the same stencil) :::damn she's good::: I have however fallen in love with this batting! Oh my how nice it puffs up, and is easy to handle. I have been using it often on custom quilts as recommended by Ronda last year. (TY WOMAN) Now send me over a plan for photographing quilts better than this!!! I am loading another before the concert in hopes to make some headway:) I'm really loving my new shop, AND my new shop flooring!!! Has improved my DQL mucho.... Hope everyones having a positive day...............
Love yer guts

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOve your quilt, Gina!!! I can see why you want to keep it!

Btw, I think YOUR quilt is just perfect!! No comparison, otherwise I might have to photshop my quilting photos... LOL!

Desert Threads said...

That turned out awesome!!! I knew you could do it!

Freda said...

It's beautiful Gina. You do great work.

Jackie Russell said...

It looks great! I really need to try the wool batting.

Anonymous said...

You Rock girl, be kind to yourself and your ability, you are one of the best... Love ya More

Related Posts with Thumbnails