Monday, July 28, 2008

Plans, & Marvelous Monday!

You thought I was Joshin you? Nope... I'm making plans, A, B, C, And maybe D.... Wanna talk about them? You wont be reminding me and nagging me will you? ( I felt a warm breeze, what was that?)
I need some things to focus on besides my situation.(s) I am making plans of attack..........
I E-vited a few friends for a Stitch & Bitch Week end, I'll cook, they will bitch, we will accomplish much. In fact, I think I might make this a monthly THANG. 3 or 4 at a time, I should have a ball!
I decided to drive down to So Cal and meet my sis and family for a day at Disneyland, and dinner at Spago... who the heck could resist this I ask you?
I am arranging a Lake Tahoe roadtrip with Blima for my birthday, ( mental note, ask Walt for lake tahoe roadtrip for my birthday in oct) She will fly into Sacramento, Ill pick her up, and we will raise the roof... or is that drop the top?
I am patiently waiting to spend some time with Ronda here too... when she decides relaxing is in order..lol I'll be here with bells on! ( or wine in hand) I dunno.....
In between customer quilts, I shall..........

Finish Walts new Batik Wooby Quilt ( so I can burn his old tye dyed one)
Restore Jamies quilt and give it to his Dad.
Bite the bullet and begin Aviana's Crinoline Lady quilt before Ronda gives me a tongue lashing.
So... Hows it sound so far? Think I can do it? I think I can too... will be in touch.
As for this weeks M & M's?......................

*John Mayer concert!
*Playing Texas Hold em with the kids ( yes, I won dang it)
*Walt helping round the house so that I'm free to quilt
*the new outfit my Kare Bear brought me
*The new BV Coastal Signet Collection Wine I tried! Yum!
*The luxurious soaps my customer sent as a "tip" from her last quilt.
*Shopping for Sarah Bear ::sigh::

3 comments:

Freda said...

You CAN do it Gina. Have lots of fun and enjoy.

Anonymous said...

You my dear friend have a great week, you deserve it.... I need to get my butt in gear and get caught up here... Then what do I do I get a puppy, quit laughing.. Love ya MORE Ronda

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

I will be cheerleading you on also! I know your week will be AWESOME!

Related Posts with Thumbnails