Thursday, October 16, 2008

Priceless Pics


To commemorate this years roadtrip, Heather THE CAPTURER met us midway through for one of her infamous MINI SESSIONS. If you havent already done so, I urge you to try an impromptu come as you are and capture the moment with her. I will have her make a storyboard X 2, and our memories will talk to us forever. Thanks Heather, thanks Blima.. I mean Ethel.. or was it Thelma? I dunno, I forget....



<--- PLAN A: make the good times outweigh the bad.


Follow closely, and enjoy:)


5 comments:

Desert Threads said...

I saw that cop car sitting there, apparently he saw you too!
Ok you guys had way too much fun!! I'm jealous

Anonymous said...

that was the funniest, I miss you.
thanks Heather, it was great to see you.
LU, B.

The Sarah Bear said...

LOL!! I took the pictures and still it is fun to see them over and over - G and B - you two are so much fun together - peas in a pod! Or should I say - peas in a mall shopping till there is nothing left for anyone else.

Nice seeing you again B - I want more time to visit on your next trip!

Anonymous said...

Okay, that second pic of you guys waving and the cop car approaching you is the funniest one! Would've loved to have heard your explanation to the officer.

It does look like he might've just given you a warning, though. ;) After all, he IS smiling!

LOL!

Christine

Anonymous said...

Oops, I meant you guys looking back... duh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails