Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Moonstone Beach Bar N Grill

First things first, Ya wanna try to win an awesome scarf for your fall wardrobe? I do! Carlas hosting yet another smashing contest!

OK, So Blima made the long an arduous journey from Montreal and I'm very glad she did! We did Moonstone Beach in Cambria tonight, joining Walt and Tracy. I had the Cioppino which was fabulous:) The food and patio ambiance is quite satisfying. They serve mini lap blankets with every meal, and the heaters actually are in registers on the cement patio! lol its fun! We especially love going there for Sunday brunch for their Mimosa and Italian Baked eggs.
Not sure what tomorrow may bring, but I'll be sure to bring my camera!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gina, good luck, I hope you win! LOL

Dang! I want to visit Moonstone Beach- just because I love the name. Find any moonstones?

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your days with Blima, you deserve it... Love to you, Ronda

The Sarah Bear said...

Now what are you doing?!?! I want pics!! COME ON ALREADY! Can't wait to see you on the 9th!

Related Posts with Thumbnails