Monday, June 28, 2010

Painting While Quilting! M & M

Kids, dont try this at home! I'm in one corner piecing a quilt, Walt in another painting the last bank of cabinets and VOILA! we matched! Maybe I was thinking about the cabinets while designing the quail? HmmmmI think the yellow is so dang happy, how could anyone work without smiling in here? They couldnt! Whats behind those happy doors is pure textile heaven:)
I'm glad for it to be done so I can load this baby up. I cant wait to garden branch around this Quail! Happy Marvelous Monday DearBlog readers!









Marvelous Mondays include:

Happy yellow fabric housing cabinets!
Batiks.. hand dyes.. OH MY!
The dollar store for beach toys for the grands!
My appointment book.. how would I go on without it???
It bares repeating, those Nestle Pink Lemonade frozen treats!
The times that my machine doesnt scream at me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails