Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Editing

Yes, its true Dear Martha I edit!


I think it was in the first few days of blogging that I read somewhere about editting. Pro/con. I take the Pro approach. So sometimes, if you think you are losing your mind when you re-read one of my posts, you really arent, I did it! I'm the man on the grassy knowle!! I think this new rule will work out great for when I am snotty in the morning dont you?
Censor thyself Woman!

I go back when I'm not quite so rushed to spit something out of my head. Then of course I find errors. (and I ALWAYS do). So dont concern yourself with issues of forgetfulness or vision problems; its just me 'fixin' things:)I am on my second cuppa, so we're all safe!
Good Hump Day Morning to all blog buddies, Lurkers, family and friends. Even the non buddies, yep, theres those too:)

Thanks also to all who do post a comment! It keeps me happily blogging:)


PS: I thought I'd share a joke with you too... I'm still laughing! Thanks Blima
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking down the street when I was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless woman who asked me for a couple of dollars for dinner. I took out my wallet, got out ten dollars and asked, "If I give you this money, will you buy some wine with it instead of dinner?" "No, I had to stop drinking years ago", the homeless woman told me. "Will you use it to go shopping instead of buying food?" I asked. "No, I don't waste time shopping," the homeless woman said. "I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive." "Will you spend this on a beauty salon instead of food ?" I asked. "Are you NUTS!" replied the homeless woman. "I haven't had my hair done in 20 years!" "Well," I said, "I'm not going to give you the money. Instead, I'm going to take you out for dinner with my husband and me tonight." The homeless Woman was shocked. "Won't your husband be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting." I said, "That's okay. It's important for him to see what a woman looks like after she has given up shopping, hair appointments, and wine."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Day to you too!!

Gina said...

Hey Barb, thanks for stopping in! Wanna cuppa? How's the vet biz? Ginger is getting used to her vet finally.. now for that groomer...grrrr

Anonymous said...

Thank you Blima!!! I needed a good chuckle.

Related Posts with Thumbnails