Thursday, July 26, 2007

Burgers On The Beach

You already heard about the JEEP being buried on the beach, but I didnt tell you about the rest of our day! We had a wonderful time BBQing Burgers and flying a kite:) Caught an awesome sunset, and watched some sea otters playing:).

TEAMWORK!!





RUN FOREST RUNNNNNNN!!!!



SUCCESS!!


Oh and by the way... my internet mysteriously appeared tonight. yep yep yep.... Heads are gonna roll when those cable guys show up tomorrow...tell me it was my modem not working when all along they had something haywire out there! GRUNT

So, Who's the better parent?
Brittiny Spears?
Kevin Federline?
THE NANNY?
poor babies...tsk tsk tsk....

2 comments:

Doc said...

Nice pics G...sounds like it was a nice time...beach BBQ's are always the best and especially when they are accompanied by an awesome sunset.

The Sarah Bear said...

I shall squash my jealousy and think happy thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails